, view all tags


Travel Instructions

Dear Peter,

Have you completed the Travel Request form online at the CENPA website?

Please go to the CENPA home page:


Login with the following:
Username: CE
Password: bs

Click on CENPA Forms
Click on Travel Request (web form)

Please complete this form online and then submit the form. Once you have submitted the form, I will have access to it and I can print it and get a signature for your travel.
Every time you travel for CENPA, you will need to complete the Travel Request form and the trip must be approved in advance.

When you return, you will go to the same website and click on Travel Reimbursement Form (under Travel Forms). When you have completed the form, you will print it out, attach all of your receipts over $50.00 and place the form and the receipts in the In box in the front office--labeled "Travel In Box".

For your reference, here is the link for the UW Travel website: http://f2.washington.edu/fm/travel/ There is a lot of helpful information here.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

Victoria Clarkson Administrator CENPA
University of Washington, Box 354290 Tel 206.543.4082
Fax 206.685.4634

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions...
Topic revision: r1 - 2011-03-25 - PeterKammel
  • Edit
  • Attach
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback